Launching a minimum viable product or quality product is much more affordable today than it has ever been. The decrease in pricing for web development has increased the variability in the quality of code. When you’re preparing to transition from one team to the another it’s key to remember how important it is to have a well designed and built platform for your users.
See some stats on the important user experience and quality development for users:
- 48% of people cited that the design of the website is the primary factor in precisely determining the credibility of your business.
- 62% of the companies increased their sales by designing only mobile-based platforms (responsive) for their websites.
- 38% of visitors will stop engaging with a website if the content or layout is unattractive.
- In the US there are 23 million web developers
- Website owners loss 2.6 billion per year due to a slow loading website
As a venture studio we have seen several cases where potential new partners come to us after a bad experience with their original web development team. We take this seriously and want to help our partners launch their idea and get quality development services from our team.
When we encounter cases like these we work to help our partners by doing the following:
- Assessing the original statement of work to compare what was promised versus what was delivered
- Assess the current state of the product and missing action items to get to market
- Create an action plan to get the development back on track including a timeline, budget and deliverables
If you’re considering finding a new designer, development or strategic team we’re here to help. We put the founders first and work to find a solution that helps them move forward.
Interested in a free technical audit to see if you’re getting what you paid for? Reach out to email@example.com to get a free technical review from one of our lead engineers.